- Anatomy & Education
- Braces & Support
- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- House & Home
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Rise & Recliners
- Sales Aids
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Frequently Asked Questions
How long until I get my order?
Orders for stock lines received before 3pm (AEST) are generally dispatched on the same day of the order being placed. Your location will then determine courier delivery ETA’s. Our couriers will send your order to you in the shortest possible time.
How can I pay for my order?
Payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice to Patterson Medical.
- Prepayment is required on customised or special orders.
- Credit card surcharges will apply depending on the type of credit card used. Contact Customer Service for more information.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue accounts at the rate of 3% per month.
- Company reserves the right to withhold shipment of pending orders for overdue accounts.
Where do I send returns back to?
Notice of Wrong Delivery, Non Delivery or Damage
- Discrepancies in goods delivered such as short delivery, incorrect items supplied, damaged items should be advised within seven (7) working days.
- Any discrepancies between goods received and goods invoiced should be advised within seven (7) days of receipt of invoice.
- Any claims made outside of the seven (7) working day period may not be accepted.
Request for Credit and Product Returns
- Contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers or 0800 102 090 for New Zealand Customers to request a product return.
- Request for credit and product returns should be made within 14 working days from the receipt of goods.
- Products must be in new and resalable condition and in its original packaging.
- Products subject to expiry cannot be accepted if they are near or past their expiry date.
- No returns on non stock and/or customised/special orders unless faulty.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns unless the return is due to an error by the Company.
- Freight for product returns are the responsibility of the customer unless the product return is due to an error by the Company.
- Sorry, for health reasons we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of hygiene and oral products (e.g. mouth sticks) unless faulty on receipt of products. In addition, we cannot accept books, computer software and DVDs that have been removed from original packaging, unless faulty on receipt of products.
- The Company must agree to the credit request prior to the return of the items/goods. If agreed,
Customer Service will issue you a Returns Authorisation (RA) number. Write the RA number on the
outside of your return shipment. Do not write the information on the original product packaging. Please
send package to:
In Australia: Patterson Medical
Unit 3, 3 Basalt Road
Pemulway NSW 2145
In New Zealand: Patterson Medical
Unit 8/10 Canaveral Drive
- Credits for returns are issued only to the original purchaser and only following the receipt of the returned goods.
Delivery & Freight
- Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”. Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at actual cost. Please contact Customer Service to determine the freight charges applicable to your order.
- Additional freight charges may apply for Urgent Next Day Delivery or delivery to Regional areas. Please contact Customer Service for more details.
- Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
How can I track my orders?
Please contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers or 0800 102 090 for New Zealand Customers.
How can I check if a product is in stock?
To find out if a product is in stock, please go to www.pattersonmedical.co.nz or www.pattersonmedical.co.nz and login. Once you have selected a product to view, you will see the stock status for the product. If you experience any difficulties, please contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers or 0800 102 090 for New Zealand Customers.
How do I organise to have something repaired?
Should you require a service for any product from the Company, please go to www.pattersonmedical.co.nz or www.pattersonmedical.co.nz and login. Complete the online Service Request Form (under Contact Us) and submit. If you experience any difficulty, contact our Customer Service Department on 1300 473 422 for Australian Customers or 0800 102 090 for New Zealand Customers.
Please note that we intend to service all equipment as soon as possible. However we will need your help to prioritise your service requirements. In extremely urgent cases we may have to make special arrangements and reserve the right to charge accordingly. We will endeavour to return your item to you within three weeks and will call you with updates.
Where products are being returned to the Company for service, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product is packaged safely with a copy of a service request form enclosed. We do not accept liability for any damage/loss that occurs whilst products are in transit. Collection and return of the products can be coordinated by Customer Service.
While the warranty for Metron products is not return to base we will cover freight charges if your unit requires a service in the first three months after purchase.
How do I set up an account?
To set up a trade account, please go to www.pattersonmedical.co.nz or www.pattersonmedical.co.nz and register. Once all details have been confirmed by Customer service, you will receive an email with your username. Login to set your password and start shopping.